In Dribe we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in creating the future concept for car rental. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with a can-do spirit and the courage to challenge the way we and the industry are doing things.
Becoming part of Dribe is an opportunity to work in a non-traditional scale up culture with high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, an overarching customer-focused approach, and a fun work environment.
Dribe is working right now on transforming the setup to become a tech company. This is also why we are scaling fast in this area, so you get the opportunity to be part of forming the future setup.
We are creating a digital and automated solution, which will benefit private customers and, in the future, also business customers in Denmark and who knows what the future also will bring.
Dribe is part of the largest car company in Denmark (Semler Group) and want to disrupt the way we do car subscription in the future.
Our office is located in Greater Copenhagen – Søborg – where we are around 30 employees. We incorporate social activities into our everyday work, and even though the hours might be long before a deadline, we have a solid work/life balance.
As a UX designer, you will be part of the Customer Journey team, which is responsible for the E2E customer journey. You will be working closely together with our team in Søborg, Texas and Hyderabad. On a daily basis you will organize and facilitate the research, interaction design and UI design for the solution and you are responsible for wireframe, prototype, design and test these concepts. Our goal is to regularly run customer testing, so part of your responsibility will also be to organize, facilitate and synthesize the results of testing.
Highly motivated User Experience Designer
Your greatest assets are your passion, a “can-do” attitude, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to be self-organizing and a self-starter. You must be able to work both autonomously and together with others, where you have the mandate to move fast and do things differently. You dare to fail and learn from it. Besides those, your abilities to put the customers first, collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and learn quickly are essential.
Required expertise and experience:
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Interaction/Digital Design, Computer Science or Informatics (or similar fields)
- Professional UX design experience for software, App or web applications. You have a proven track record and a portfolio that showcases your previous projects.
- Experience working with customer insights and testing
- Production of concepts and design in form of wireframes (or similar deliverables)
- Proficiency in some of these tools: Sketch, Abstract, Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools together with Jira and Confluence.
- Working with cross-disciplinary teams and digital products
- Working proficiency (written and spoken) in Danish or English
- Acquainted with agile methodology
- Previous experience working with Frontend Team using React or React Native
- Strong UI skills
Share your cover letter, CV as soon as possible - we plan interviews as applications are received.