Project Coordinator at Autonomous Mobility
Get behind the scene and be a part of the transportation revolution.
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future, based on the latest autonomous technology. We are literally in the garage creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door, according to their needs.
Based in Denmark, we operate in 8 countries throughout the Nordics and Baltics. We have already launched a couple of pilot programs with autonomous vehicles and we will be launching more over the course of the next 6 months.
What does our Monday look like?
There is no “just another day at the office” in our garage. Every day brings new opportunities and challenges that have to be solved. And every day we have to build new and better solutions for the first time. Currently, our team consists of 17 people that have done everything from selling furniture to being in the army, before joining Autonomous Mobility. Together we have built an atmosphere where we work and learn at high speed, but always know where we are going, laugh for real and bring both our hearts and minds to work.
The operations team you are going to be a part of is currently composed of five ambitious colleagues. Everyone in the team have responsibility for their own project(s) and work tasks are therefore both operational and strategic. The operation equally at the office and in the field. Both the human and the technical perspective are very important in the process of implementing a new transport revolution - so understanding humans and behaviours are as important as understanding technology.
What does a Technical Project Coordinator do?
- Planning and coordinating projects in collaboration with Business Development, Technology and the MarCom team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and customers (e.g. timeline for implementation of the project incl. inspection and verification of the area, facilities and routes).
- Strategic planning across professional areas, geography and technology.
- Collaborate with technicians on data collection, reporting and improvement of the vehicles.
- Collaborate with automotive manufacturers to share knowledge and improve products and services.
- Educate and train colleagues in operating the vehicles.
- Strategic and operational decision making in relation to your project.
We think your profile looks something like this:
- Experience in project management and coordination (with plenty of stakeholders).
- Strategic planning of projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You know the importance of stakeholder relations.
- You master to have a global overview without losing important details.
- Adversity and short term deadlines doesn’t fazeyou.
- Drivers license.
- An opportunity to join a start-up that is transforming mobility.
- Dynamic demanding environment of ambitious people.
- Lots of challenges in many different business disciplines.
- The best slack channels you can imagine.
- Competitive compensation and pension package.
Read more at www.amobility.dk
We spend a lot of time finding the right candidates. We need to be right for you, and you need to be right for us. Here is how we do recruitment:
1.First, we'd like to ask you a few questions - click "Apply for this job" below and you'll see them.
2.Second, we might ask you to do a video interview - not like Skype, but questions you answer in videos.
3.Third, we’ll get to meet each other.
Questions? Contact Lea Dissing: firstname.lastname@example.org
2800 Kgs. Lyngby