Marketing and Communications Manager at Autonomous Mobility
At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions that are helpful, simple and seamless. We are literally in the garage creating services that allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door. We operate in eight countries throughout the Nordics and the Baltics and will launch several pilot projects with autonomous vehicles in the next six months.
And we are looking for you, our first Marketing and Communications Manager.
Your responsibilities at Autonomous Mobility
No two days will look the same. Your efforts will be project-based around pilot projects and events - so a talent for strategic project management is appreciated - but you will also work with the ongoing, day to day activities that support and create our communication efforts.
Your purpose is to reach the right users with the right messages and content that bring value to their lives. We have a great mission and stories to tell, and you will be integral to the creation and distribution of the most engaging content of your career.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Planning and executing communication around pilot projects in close cooperation with the MarCom team, stakeholders and external partners.
- Responsible for our internal communications which includes educating and training new colleagues and enhancing the company culture.
- Assisting with various PR tasks such as handling press requests, creating fact sheets, pitching stories to journalists and supervising press coverage.
- Optimizing our digital presence through improved written and visual communication on our website, blog, on social media and through email marketing.
- Screening incoming requests regarding participation in conferences etc.
You will join the MarCom Team, referring to the Communications Lead and working closely with the Marketing Coordinator. You will be based in our Copenhagen office while having occasional travel activities across Europe to cooperate with project partners.
We’re looking to hire you from August 1st, 2018.
- You’re an great communicator with excellent written and spoken skills in Danish as well as in English - we care deeply about words and the effect we have on people that meet us in real life or on a screen.
- You’re outgoing and place value on having good relationships with colleagues, business partners and end users.
- You naturally take responsibility, even when many stakeholders are involved.
- You’re tech savvy and possess a digital mindset.
- An opportunity to join a start-up which is determined to radically change transportation - and improve the world we live in.
- A dynamic work environment with ambitious and demanding colleagues.
- The best Slack channels you can imagine.
Autonomous Mobility was established October 2016 as an independent start-up funded by the Semler Group. We are a rapidly expanding team of 17 full-time employees and 4 students.
Read more at www.amobility.dk.
We spend a lot of time finding the right candidates. We need to be right for you, and you need to be right for us. Here is how we do recruitment:
1.First, we'd like to ask you a few questions - Apply.
2.Second, we might ask you to do a video interview.
3.Third, we get to meet each other.
2800 Kgs. Lyngby