Full stack developer at Connected Cars
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 250,000+ car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car.
Currently, we have Volkswagen, SEAT, ŠKODA and Audi car owners on board in Denmark and are growing rapidly. Therefore, we are looking to expand our team with skilled developers to help us scale and extend the product to support cool new features and keep everything fast and snappy even as we push into hundreds of thousands of cars and users.
We are currently using Node.js and MySQL on the backend, React on web and React Native for our mobile apps on iOS and Android. On the hosting side we are using Google Cloud with Kubernetes and Docker, but our tech stack is continually evolving and we are always looking to do things better.
We believe in release early, release often which is why we currently run many daily releases using our continuous integration and deployment setup.
Developers work closely with product and design in small teams of about 2-3 people each. We focus on minimal overhead and bureaucracy as we want to ensure independence and decision power stay within the teams. This means that teams have a lot of influence on how they work, what they focus on and how they deliver new features and functionality.
As a full stack developer at Connected Cars you will be working with most of the stack, but with a focus on the functionality of the web and backend part of the stack. You will be responsible for moving your own code into production.
What we like
But here is what would be a good fit:
- Experience in more than one technology stack
- RESTful/GraphQL APIs in Node.js, Go or similar
- MVC-based web applications
- Docker, Kubernetes or similar
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure or similar
- Dependency management tools like npm or similar
- Build tools like webpack
- Continuous integration and test driven development
- Focus on quality and doing things right
- Candidate codes in his/her spare time
- Github or similar account with sample code
- Open Source development experience
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the car owner experience of the future
- Highly skilled co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snack you can eat and drink
- Strong open source commitment
How to apply
To apply just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- Link to Github or similar with examples of your work
Contact Troels to hear more about the position on either e-mail or phone: Troels Liebe Bentsen email@example.com, +45 51 51 18 38.