CANbus Technicians with an interest in programming - Connected Cars
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. Our team consists of around 40 people from different backgrounds, brought together by a shared belief in a team effort, fun at work, and delivering quality.
At Connected Cars, we’re always looking for ways to improve the way we work, which is why our development team is currently programming a smarter way to do the reverse engineering on the cars we install our device on.
We’re looking for two CANbus technicians passionate about automotive electronics who want to help us turn every car into a connected car. Your main tasks will be to do reverse engineering on the cars and collaborate with our development team in testing and optimizing the software that reads the data from the cars. We do not expect you to know anything about programming in advance, as we will provide you with all the needed training. All you need is curiosity and eagerness to learn basic programming.
What we’re looking for
You have a background as an automotive technician, technical advisor or service technician, and you’re looking for a new challenge in your work. You know how car electronics work and you like to keep up to date with the latest in-vehicle technology. Additionally, this is what would make a great fit:
- Knowledge and interest in CANbus
- Interest in programming and willingness to undergo training in basic programming
- Eagerness to learn new things and not afraid to challenge yourself
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of English in both writing and speaking
- Driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the car owner experience of the future
- Competitive salary and pension schemeFlexible working hours and location
- Company car package (configure a brand new car every six months)
- Employee discounts on cars (incl. leases and repairs) for yourself and your family
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks and sodas you can consume
- Great beers on Fridays (and yes, we’re open to suggestions)
How to apply
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A short message about you and why you’re interested in the position
If you want to hear more about the position or have any questions, feel free to contact our Head of Operations, Lauge Brænder: email@example.com / +45 20 58 60 16